Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Teaser Tuesday #5


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
          

  1. Grab your current read
  2. Open to a random page
  3. Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page


My Teaser.....





"I'm the only human being he can't torment, the only one who can look him in the face and not flinch. To fear, I've always been a mystery." 
- Some Quiet Place by Kelsey Sutton



I've literally just started reading this book! Haha I'm done reading Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea and the review for that book is coming out by Friday I think. I would've done the review as soon as I read the last line of the book but I've been busy!:( I had a test on Monday in my biology class which I think I failed, and I have another test this Thursday in math which means I need to study a lot since I'm not good at math:( I know I'm a failure at life haha! Anyways sorry if I don't post regularly.  

No comments:

Post a Comment