Sunday, January 12, 2014

Funny Quotes and Images on Reading

So I needed some cheering up and decided to look for some funny posts about books, so enjoy!:)
I can totally relate to this post! You find the perfect book to read but you just can't find the perfect spot.
I've lost count of how many times this has happened to me haha.
My parents think that I'm lazy because I wake up at 10 in the morning. Truth is I always end up going to sleep at 4 in the morning because I was reading a really good book, and that means that I need more hours to sleep haha.
If you have never mourned the death of a fictional character just read The Fault in Our Stars, that book will make you cry and miserable for days (but let me reassure you it's a really GREAT book).

If you don't get this one you deserve to be slapped haha!



This last one is not funny but I still love it...

1 comment:

  1. Oh that was nice :) Really great choices, especially the last one is so true! Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete